The Rapid Loss Program has 4 Stages that take you from replacing meals/snacks each day complimented with fresh unprocessed foods to being at your goal weight and eating a wide variety of foods (including alcohol and other ‘treats’!).
Stage 1. Detox
To be followed until 10% weight loss is achieved. In this stage you can replace 2 meals or 2 snacks per day and we provide a meal plan (which consists of fresh, unprocessed foods) for both options.
There is less variety on this stage but the rate of weight loss is second to none!
This stage of weight loss lasts 1 – 2 weeks and you focus on:
- Kick starting weight loss
- Reducing your reliance on sugars, salts, and fats
- Using a set meal plan with higher protein and limited carbohydrates
- Introducing low intensity daily exercise to get your body used to exercise
- Starting a strict meal plan with only water to drink
Stage 2. Introduction of New Foods
To be followed from 10% weight loss until you are within 10kg of your goal weight. The base format is similar to Stage 1 but now we provide you with more variety. If your weight loss slows down then you move back to Stage 1.
This stage of weight loss lasts between 4 – 8 weeks and:
- Introduces other heathy food choices for dinners
- Teaches about the importance portion sizes
- Requires exercise with increased intensity
Stage 3. Finding Food Freedom
To be followed for the last 10kg. In this stage you get to introduce your own foods. This is where you can truly become creative with your meal plan. Once again, if your weight loss slows down then you move back to Stage 1.
This stage of weight loss lasts until you reach your goal weight. In Stage 3 the program:
- Introduces other food choices using calorie limit guide
- Encourages your own food choice using what you have learnt about carbohydrates (carbs), proteins, fats and portion size
- Uses Rapid Loss Shakes for snack
- Requires daily exercise with more variety
Stage 4. Maintenance Phase
Once you reach your goal weight, you stay at the maintenance stage and:
- Eat whatever you like – making educated choices
- Focus is on maintaining your goal weight and your new healthy lifestyle.
- There is no calorie limit
- Exercise as often as you like
- During this stage you must weigh yourself each week, and if your weight increases 3kg above your goal, return to Stage 1
The fact is, it doesn’t matter how you lose weight if you go back to eating the same way that caused you to gain weight previously then you will most certainly gain weight again.
The Rapid Loss program was designed with this in mind. The program is easy to comprehend, simple to follow, and gives you all the tools you need to keep the weight off for good!!
The Two Rules of Maintenance
The Rapid Loss program only has 2 rules for the Maintenance Phase:
- You must weigh yourself once a week. Research shows this keeps you mindful of your weight and accountable.
- If your weight increases by 3kg above your lowest weight then you must go back to Stage 1. This is the stage that will drop your weight the fastest.